Book Online Now!
This Mental Health And Wellbeing First Aid Instructor Course will equip learners with knowledge and skills to train others on a range of mental health illnesses enabling the recognition of common signs and symptoms either during a mental health crisis or during the development of a mental health illness.
Mental Health And Wellbeing First Aid Instructor Learning Outcomes
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain Mental Health
- Explain why people develop mental health conditions
- Provide advice and practical support for a person presenting a mental health condition
- Recognise the signs and symptoms associated with anxiety and depression
- Recognise and manage stress
- Develop empathic listening skills
- Challenge stigma
- Recognise and identify range mental conditions
- Develop a and Wellbeing at Work action plan for mental health and be able to put it in place
- Implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace
Learners who complete the Mental Health And Wellbeing First Aid Instructor Course will receive a Qualtec Mental Health at Work And Wellbeing First Aid Instructor Certificate.
Preparation of topic for 15-minute presentation. Allow 2 hours for this preparation. Delivered on day 3 of the course.
Training Delivery Approach and Location
This course is delivered through Zoom over 3 days.
Experience. We are delivering this course for the last 15 years and have trained over 1,000 learners. We were one of the first companies to be approved to deliver this course.
Satisfaction. We get great feedback on this course. Check out the testimonials below. People come away feeling competent to deliver it. We provide a money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied after the first day we will refund the course fee!!!
Price. We are competitively priced. There may be cheaper out there. However, we offer value for money.
Competence. All of our trainers are fully qualified to deliver this course.
Resources. On completion of this course learners will be registered on our elearning centre. In this they will have access to our training plans, PowerPoint presentation, guides, videos and useful links.
Other Instructor course that would be relevant include QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Course, QQI Level 6 Training Delivery & Evaluation Course