Book Online Now!
Train the Trainer Course Aim:
The aim of this Train the Trainer course (Training Delivery and Evaluation) is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to prepare for, deliver and evaluate training.
Train the Trainer Learning Outcomes
On completion of this Train the Trainer course (Training Delivery and Evaluation) you will be able to:
- Outline the theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills
- Devise a training evaluation process
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session
- Report on a training evaluation to include the identification of areas for improvement
Train the Trainer Course Content
- Theories of Training and Adult Learning
- Group Formation & Dynamics
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Trainer
- Teaching Methods and Aids
- Session Preparation & Delivery
- Theories of Evaluation
- Development of Evaluation Tools
- Constructive feedback
- Session Review and Improvement
Course Duration: 5 days
Train the Trainer Entry requirements
Learners should have a good command of English. If unsure, please complete the following literacy test on this website and take a Printscreen image of the result. You must achieve a result of at least 50%.
They should have basic IT skills. They will need to be able email, word process (Word) and use Presentation software (Powerpoint) and Zoom. They must have good broadband access and their own laptop/ tablet with microphone and speakers. The course should be completed in a quite location. This can be tested prior to the course commencement.
Course Certification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a QQI Level 6 Training Delivery & Evaluation certificate
Course progression: On completion of this Train the Trainer course learners can progress on to competing other Instructor courses such as our QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor course, QQI Level 6 Patient Handling Instructor course, Abrasive Wheels Instructor course, Fire Safety & Marshall Instructor course, PHECC FAR Instructor course, PHECC CFR Instructor course or Working at Heights Instructor course.
“This Train the Trainer course really broadens your views, skills and in particular evaluation skills.” Alexander Kevin Loughney
“Great Train the Trainer course. As before, I found Sean excellent. Will use Qualtec again.” Paul Bradley
“The trainer was very open to every students experience and opinion.” Donal MacCarthaigh, Albany Training
“Brilliant Train the Trainer course to take, excellent presentation.” Michael O’Brien, Flexibus