Book Online Now!
PHECC CFR Instructor Course Aim:
The aim of this PHECC CFR Instructor Course is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and attitude to train others as Cardiac First Responders
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Explain the role of PHECC
- Explain the Chain of Survival
- Demonstrate Adult and Child CPR
- Demonstrate the correct use of an AED
- Demonstrate Adult and Child Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Explain Critical Incident Stress Management
- Explain the steps required in dealing with a stroke and heart attack.
- Demonstrate the recovery position.
CFR Instructor Course Content
- Introduction to PHECC
- Presentation Skills
- Learning Environment
- Lesson Planning
- Training resources
- Recovery Position
- The Chain of Survival
- Adult C.P.R./Foreign Body Obstruction (F.B.A.O).
- Two person C.P.R.
- A.E.D. Skill and 1 Shock Scenario
- A.E.D. Multi Shock Skills Practice/ Skills Evaluation
- Infant C.P.R. & F.B.A.O. Skills
- Child C.P.R. & F.B.A.O. Skills
- Heart Attack and Stroke
- Legal & Ethical Issues
- Administration Issues
- Infection Control
2 days (Learners must first have successfully completed a basic PHECC CFR course before attending.
This CFR Instructor Course is delivered in the Springfield Hotel, Leixlip, Co.Dublin.
On completion of the CFR Instructor course learners need to assist on two CFR Courses before being finally assessed by qualtec. Qualtec are a recognised PHECC Institution.
On successful completion of this CFR Instructor course learners can then progress onto attending our PHECC FAR Instructor Course.
Excellent course and relevant to all communities. Margaret Dinneen
Well done. Sharon Murphy
Really enjoyed the course. Very easy to learn with Sean as he made it interesting. Anne Marie McCarthy
Excellent course. Very informative. Padraic Nee Aer Arran
Really enjoyed it! Caitlin Steel
Good practical course with good trainer. Paul Horsburgh
A great two day course with plenty of information and role play. Sean is a very calm and straight forward teacher. Margaret Foley
Enjoyed the course. Thank you! Denise Lynam.